Message of Magna Children at risk is to rescue lives of children and all other people, to help in places where they fight for bare livelihood. Project realized by our humanitarian workers would not be sustainable without cooperation with companies, corporations and foundations.
In 2011, MAGNA fieldworkers carried out 51.441 ambulatory medical examinations and 41.000 pregnant women attended pre-natal check-ups. In 2011, 1.587 child patients were registered in our HIV/AIDS projects and 21.313 pregnant women were tested for the presence of HIV. We also carried out 10.778 medical examinations for HIV/AIDS patients and 358 HIV positive pregnant women registered for the projects.
In 2011, 11.910 malnourished child patients were registered in our nutrition centres. 151 severely malnourished pediatric patients were hospitalized. In total, our fieldworkers carried out 7.277 home visits for sick patients.
Partnership with Magna Children at risk is based on common values, respect to human life and on humility towards a luck which was not indulged to everyone. Magna Children at risk offer space to all corporate partners who seek a human, useful and effective way of use of philanthropic activities. Philanthropy and societal involvement of companies and individuals is still more recognized as a progressive way of interconnection of commercial area with a society. Cooperation with Magna Children at risk can significantly increase your reputation in the eyes of your partners, employees and clients.
In which way can your company cooperate with Magna Children at risk:
- Financing of humanitarian and development project
- Strategic support of Magna Children at risk functioning
- Marketing cooperation on international or local level
Employee cask collections and programs
As our partner you will have MAGNA contact person who will take over all essentials and will ensure communication with you during our partnership.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FOR YOUR SUPPORT?
- Your name and recognition among the donors in annual report and on websites of Magna Children at risk
- Regular review of activities in which you are involved together with Magna Children at risk
- Possibility of phone conferences and personal meetings with Magna workers in the field
- Certificate Magna Partner
- Invitation to social events organized by Magna Children at risk
In case of your interest in cooperation or if you have any questions, please contact our fundraising department.
Barbara Langsfeldova, langsfeldova(@)magna.sk