The mission of Magna Children at risk in the world:
- save and cure children and their families in crisis stricken regions of the world
- fight against hunger and malnutrition
- provide humanitarian aid to children and their families in need
- attract volunteers and aid workers for work in humanitarian and development projects
- inform the public about violation of fundamental human rights in the world
- organize information and education campaigns
- inform the public about emergency situations in the world
At times of humanitarian crises, Magna Children at risk restores hospitals and health centers, fights against epidemics, takes part in vaccination campaigns, carries emergency surgeries, operates nutrition centers for undernourished children, constructs wells and dry toilets.
We treat on long-term basis child patients with HIV/AIDS a provide therapeutic care for orphans and children of the street
Magna Children at risk has currently established its permanent missions in Cambodia, Kenya, Vietnam, DR Congo, South Sudan, Haiti and Nicaragua. We had short-term humanitarian mission at the time of tsunami in India and cyclone Nargis in Myanmare (Burma).
We currently have offices in Slovakia, in the Czech Republic and Austria.
The principles of Magna Children at risk aid workers in the world:
- Magna Children at risk aid workers pledge to respect in their work ethical principles and retain full independence from any political, economic or religious influence.
- Magna Children at risk aid workers help to people, the victims of humanitarian or natural disasters, participants of armed conflicts, without any prejudice and regardless of the racial or religious origin.
- Magna Children at risk aid workers use various means to inform the public about critical situations in the world. They also inform about violation or fundamental human rights in the world and through media bring attention to representatives of undemocratic regimes.
The organization Magna Children at risk was established in Slovakia in 2001.